Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Post-It Notes

A Post-It Note is a piece of paper with a stick adhesive strip on one side of the paper, used to leave notes and reminders for yourself and others. This simple idea was not invented until 1968 by Dr. Spencer Silver, an engineer at 3M. I know how important this tool is because growing up I used these on a daily basis. I am one that if my head were not attached I am positive I would lose it, so these Post-It Notes are great to set on my front door with whatever reminder I may need for that day. My freshmen year my two closet doors were covered with Post-It Notes because my roommate and I decided to keep a "quote wall" with funny quotes from the year. The video below also shows some tricks that you can do with these "sticky notes."



















History of the Post-It Note

No comments:

Post a Comment